Friday, September 14, 2007

Phone Stalker


Today Parker was a phone stalker. It sounds worse than it is, really. He was talking and laughing and doing all sorts of funny (read: loud) things, so we called April's sister Claire and left a long message of baby rambling. It was extra funny for us because for some reason baby sounds over the phone freak Claire out. So now she has a long message of ultra-scary and intimidating baby cooing and giggling. Then we called April's mom. Then we called my parents (but he's always strangely quiet when we try to get him to talk to my parents). Anyways, it's funny to us. :)
Also, just because I'm nosey, I'm always wondering if anyone actually reads this, or how many people actually check it out. Feel free to say hi in the comments!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

best blog evar? :)

Anonymous said...

I am stalking Parker on this site, just so you know. Next time I am in Kingston, can Paul and I come meet him?

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha...got Parker's message - it was a good thing I read his blog first so I was expecting it!

Unknown said...

Scott: Haha! Maybe, although I think it needs more video game references! :B

Tiffany: Hey! Stalk away! You guys can definitely stop by to meet him! He likes visitors!

Claire: We were hoping it would kind of freak you out, but my constant blog updating spoiled it. :( Parker loooves you!

Anonymous said...

I may not check it "every" day but I always like catching up and getting my "Parker" fix.

Anonymous said...

Hi! You don't know who I am but Michele L. hooked me onto your blog :D

Unknown said...

Hi Jennifer M.! Are you hooked on our baby? He is addictive.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am hooked on your baby. He is so darned cute! Getting bigger everyday too.