Monday, May 28, 2007

Let's Get Physical


April and I have noticed a strange new trend with Parker: he's crazy into stretching. I guess he finally figured out he isn't confined to April's tiny womb any more. He has the biggest stretches all the time and it's pretty cute to watch. Parker makes really cute noises when he stretches, too. Today, he sounded like a pterodactyl once. I should have a photo of him stretching but surprisingly I don't, so this photo of Olivia Newton-John will have to suffice. Parker is WAY better at stretching than she is, but she wins the battle of the leggings.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should sign up for Baby Yoga!!! My friend does it.

ncoles said...

Hey garrett, I remember when Alaina would get her arm out of her sleeper and have it down inside dangling or up through her neck hole! lol I wanted to send you Chandra's blog too, she's the one that got a bunch of us blogging :)
www.chanandboys.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

If Baby Yoga involves leggings, I'll have to pass.

Nicole: I saw Chandra's blog from a link in one of your comments! Thanks for the link!