Friday, July 27, 2007

Immunization Is Scary


Today April and I took Parker to the doctor to get his first immunization shots. It actually wasn't as scary as we thought it would be because Parker is made of steel. He had 3 little cries and then he was fine! I think all of that hanging out with Superman has rubbed off on him a little bit. Now if I can just get him bench press our car we'll be all set.

The doctor also weighed and measured him: he's 12 pounds, 3 ounces and 24 inches tall. They said he was doing really well and is growing really well, so that's a good sign!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much he has grown! I think I need more pictures of him to keep me up-to-date on how big he is getting!...maybe on a daily basis!

Unknown said...

You can click the "Other" button beneath this box when you leave a comment so that you don't have to be anonymous, who ever you are! (although I think I know who you are)

Anonymous said...

Isn't he just a beautiful, big boy? I can't believe he's almost doubled his birth weight already! Lots of kisses and warm, tight hugs for my grandson please!
Abuelita

Anonymous said...

Aha! I have been caught as the anonymous one!
April..I got the pictures you sent of Parker...he is just so cute!!
Keep the pictures coming!

Unknown said...

Perhaps one day I'll cause a rift in the space/time continuum by showing photos of Parker NOT being cute.