Friday, March 21, 2008

Parker Loves Music


Ever since Parker was a cute fetus we've had music playing in our house. Now that he's a bit bigger and actually has a bit of balance and co-ordination, one of his favourite new things is to bust a move when catchy music comes on. Currently in our CD rotation:




And Parker's (and by "Parker" I mean "Garrett, April, and Parker") newest favourite, the greatest children's singing group ever:



Parker and I found Hi-5 by accident one morning when he was cruising around the basement and I was flipping through the channels trying to find basketball highlights from the night before. Channel 17 is TheScore, but channel 16 is TLC, so on my way up to 17, I saw a clip of their show on TLC. They have the catchiest songs EVER. We just got the CD a few days ago, and they're already burned into our brains. I woke up this morning and as soon as I opened my eyes I was like, "HIDE YOUR EYES AND COUNT TO TEN!!! READY OR NOT, I'M GONNA FIND YOU AGAIN!!!!" When Parker hears their music, he always shakes his little bum and it's super cute. He can be sitting "reading" a book, or in the middle of crawling around, and he'll stop and break it down. Here are some of their songs so you, too, can have them etched into your brain:







No comments: