2) "Baby", the stuffed sheep puppet that he sleeps with and carries around the house sometimes.
3) Toy Cars.
4) Music. Specifically Snacktime, music from Yo Gabba Gabba, "Change Your Mind" by The Killers, "Last Romantic Day" by The Rentals, pretty much anything by Raffi (but he really likes 5 Green And Speckled Frogs), and Rainbow Connection by...um...Kermit.
5) Being spun around in circles.
7) Hiding in the closet.
8) Running around naked before and after bath time.
9) Chasing you (or being chased) around the main floor of our house.
10) Saying hi to everything. "Hi blog!"
Things added by April:
1) Hugs (hugging Andy, especially)
2) Getting the mail.
4) Asking random things, "Where Are Yoooooou?" (It actually sounds like, "Are yooooou?")
5) Sorting shapes into his shape sorter.
6) Sorting colours, letters, and numbers into his foamy puzzles from Teach My Toddler.
10) Being ultra-cute :)