Tuesday, November 23, 2010

21 Questions To Ask Your Child

This was posted on a message board a while back but Parker was too young to actually answer the questions.  You're supposed to go back every now and then and ask the questions again to compare answers.  So here's Parker's first round of 21 questions at 3.5 years old.

21 Questions to ask your child: 

1. What is something mommy always says to you?  "No no no!"

2. What makes you happy?  "Water."

3. What makes you sad?  "This makes me sad [clapping his hands]"

4. What makes you laugh?  "Ha ha ha ha!  [fake laughter]"

5. How old are you? "3."

6. How old is Mommy?  "3!"

7. How old is Daddy?  "3!"

8. What is your favorite thing to do?  "I love to play!"

9. Who is your best friend?  "Baby."

10. What do you want to be when you grow up?  "I want to be a grown up."

11. What are you really good at?  "I'm really good at eating chocolates!"

12. What are you not very good at?  "I'm not very good at drinking juice."

13. What did you do today?  "I went to school today."

14. What is your favorite food?  "Noodles."

15. What is your favorite song?  "If You're Happy And You Know It."

16. What do you want for (holiday or birthday) this year?  "An orange and Rolos for Christmas!"

17. What is your favorite animal?  "My favourite animal is Parker.  I'm Parker."

18. What is love?  "Looooove!  [gives himself a big hug]"

19. What does mommy/daddy do for work?  "Daddy takes pictures and Mommy works at school."

20. Where do you live?  "I live at [says our address]."

21. Where is your favorite place to go?  "I love to go to the park!"

No comments: