Sunday, November 14, 2010

Being Goofy

The other day when I came home from a photo shoot, April and Parker were waiting on the front step to greet me!  Parker was being goofy, and since I had my camera anyways I took a few photos.  Here he is, happy to see me.
 And here he is, in the middle of doing a weird dance that involved a lot of spinning in circles.

 Ever since I started working out, April has been telling Parker that I go exercising.  And when he asked what that was, she said that I do some running, some jumping, and some lifting heavy things.  So now Parker has a whole "exercising" sequence that he goes through and acts out.  Here he is doing the running....
 And the jumping....
 And the lifting heavy things....
And he likes to follow up his exercising with a delicious drink of "red juice", also known as Powerade.

1 comment:

Abuelita said...

Parker should have a stage, a microphone, and lots of people watching him - he's just precious!