Thursday, November 12, 2009

Wake Up, Papa! Wake Up!

My mom had a workshop at Wool Tyme so while she was working, Papa came for a visit! For some reason Parker thinks it's hilarious when people sleep, and he thinks it's even more hilarious when he wakes them up by yelling, "Wake up!!!" and jumping on them. Here's Papa fake sleeping and Parker jumping on him to wake him up. I'm pretty sure I used to do this when I was little, too. Do all kids think this is funny? Actually, it kind of is. :D







4 comments:

Claire said...

What beautiful pictures of Parker and his Grandpa! I think it's a little boy thing...Kellen does it too!

Unknown said...

Maybe I'll start doing it to April.....

Abuelita said...

I love the message from 'Anonymous'. As for the photos, they're probably some of the best ones I've seen! I love the way Parker and Bob are looking at each other and having fun. Beautiful!

Kristyne said...

I'm sure April would love that... LOL

Gabriel does the same thing. He thinks it's one of the funniest things in the world.

Great photos, too. Such pure joy on Parker's face!