Sunday, November 2, 2008

Backlog Of Photos

Whew!  It's been a while since I posted!  Luckily April had the Thanksgiving update covered.  :D  I have a zillion different photos to post so I'll try to make an update every day with new stuff!  On to the photos:

When we were at the mall Parker spotted the giant Clifford ride thing a mile away!  He started smiling and pointing so we put him in the chair so he could goof around.  We didn't even have to put money into it for him to have a good time!  

Next to Clifford was an old skool car ride, so he got a chance to sit in that one too.  I think he had fun spinning the steering wheel while we made car noises.  

Here's Parker waiting patiently in line for a Harvey's hamburger!  Not for him, but for Mommy -- we took it to her for lunch that day.  
Sporting some overalls and a big smile as we cruise the aisles at Home Depot.  Unfortunately their employees couldn't help Daddy with the questions he had.  Boo-urns.  At least Parker got to ride in a cart, though!  Yay!
Osh Kosh B'Supahstar!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie Parker is! I could steal him away! Can't wait to see him this weekend and take him for walks, to the park in his Osh Kosh.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE PARKER BEAR!!!!
Thank goodness you are starting up his blog again! I can't believe how big he is...he is such an adorable little boy now!