Friday, November 21, 2008

Crazy Crib Antics

It's been a while since I took any photos of Parker spazzing out in his crib, so I thought I'd add to the collection. I think the last time I took a few crib photos was back in March if you'd like to compare. These photos were right after he woke up from his afternoon nap.
"Hi daddy!"
Check out those gargantuan paws. A lady commented on his massive hands at the Early Years Centre today. He can crush walnuts in them.


This photo makes it look like he's in prison.
And this photo cracks me up. I have no idea what he was doing. He was just kind of rolling around and sometimes laying flat on his back, sometimes flipping to his tummy, just generally hamming it up. Next to him is his pal, Teddy. And near his feet is his other pal, Elephant.
And just for size comparisons, here are two older photos from previous blog posts showing Parker next to Superman, and then the third shot was the other day. Superman is shrinking pretty quickly!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that seriously the same superman doll?!?! Parker is HUGE!!!!
BTW: thank you for the post...Parker fans everywhere are very, very happy!

Anonymous said...

Do you believe how he's grown?! He's such a ham I just love him.